[Project] LED torch spotlight

Sure you saw and used torches and spotlights. Do you want think what could be a concrete use of a torch or a spotlight? Do you want learn what is a dark light and its applications? Do you want learn how to make a torch or a spotlight using LEDs? This is one activity for you.

Hi!

My name is J. Benitro Búa and I am a Mathematics teacher from the northwest of Spain.
I have several students of an age of 16-17 who are interested in the project “LED torch or spotlight”. If you are a teacher or a student interested in the same project, please contact me. Anyway, they will send a message to this forum sortly.

Best wishes
J.B.Bua

Hello!
My name is Paloma Larios and I am 16 years old. I am from the northwest of Spain, Galicia. I am interested in participating in the “LED torch spotlight” project. I would like to work in an international team to do this activity.
See you soon :wink:
Paloma Larios

Hi everyone!

My name is Pablo García and I am 16 years old. I study on the northwest of Spain ( in Galicia ) in a beautiful city called Pontevedra. I would like to participate in the “LED torch spotlight” project . I also would like to be part from an international team to work in this activity .

May the force be with you :video_game: :flashlight:
Pablo García

Hi everyone!

I am Teresa de Juan and I am 16 years old. I study secondary school in a city called Pontevedra, in the northwest of Spain. I am quite interested in this “LED torch spotlight” project. I would like to join in an international team to carry out this work.

thank you, Teresa

Hello, good morning!
I’m Brenda Rodiño and I am 17 years.
I study secondary in the northwest of Spain and I am very interested in making the ‘‘LED torch spotlight’’.
I would love to join an international working group to do this work.
Thanks, Brenda.

Good afternoon.
My name is Carlota Da Silva and I am 16 years old . I’m from Galicia ,in the northwest of Spain. I would like to participate in this project and work in an internacional team .
I think it will be an amazing experience .
Looking forward to your response
Carlota da Silva

Good idea, dark light sounds interesting!

Hi everyone!

My name is Marta Juanatey and I am 16 years old. I study secondary school in a city called Pontevedra, in the northwest of Spain, Galicia. I am quite interested in this “LED torch spotlight” project. I would like to join in an international team to carry out this work.
See you!

Hi! I’m Jorge Pedrosa, like the spanish biker hahaha, i’m from Galicia (Spain). I study secondary school, rather i’m traying hahaha. I would like to make this project (“LED torch spotlight”) with one of you, forming an international team, i have already thougth about some ideas but i would like to heard the yours. I hope you to contact to me and that we live a great experience. Thank you very much for reading. See you friends!!!

Hi!!!
My name is Alejandro Pintos and, as all of the others students that have already comment, I’m an spanish student who lives in Pontevedra, the most welcoming town in Spain. If you want to know a bit about me, I can tell you that I love sports, specially football, and sciencie too. I think this project called ‘‘LED torch spotlight’’ is pretty interesting and I encourage you all to participate if you want. One of my objectives is to meet new people from all over Europe and work with them. Hoping you help me!! :wink:
See u!!

Hello everyone!
I’m Iván Pérez and I’m interested in this task. I’m almost 17 and I live in a pretty small place called Pontevedra (Galicia). I think that this project is the most fascinating one, so I want to do it because I have some good ideas and I want to get a better mark in Maths. :innocent:
See you soon mates! :grin: